Google Domain Apps: Add more apps to your business.
Google Domain Apps is probably the solution many business people were looking for. If your business has a domain, but you never knew how to organize various other services related to business, Google apps for business is the solution you should resort to.
Google Apps is a service by Google. It allows you to manage various customized services on your domain. This service comes for free but the best of the business prefer to subscribe to its premium versions.
What Does Google Domain Apps Offer?
Well, Google apps for business is a business solution package most suited to the small businesses who cannot afford resources to have their own server sharing. The various services it offers are:
• Google Start Page: It is your customizable start page that coagulates features like calendar, feeds or even gadgets.
• Google Page Creator: It is a free online tool that makes it easy for anyone, even without technical knowledge, to create and publish web pages in short time.
• Google Calendar: It is a time, work and appointments management application from Google’s stable. It takes care of organizing needs of small businesses.
• Google Docs & Spreadsheets: These are web based word processor and data management applications. It allows interactive real time creation and editing of documents without each user having to make his separate copy.
• Gmail & Google Talk: These are email and chat services. In fact, to utilize above mentioned Google Apps for business, creation of Gmail account is a must. Instant chat and its embodiment in email service make communication real fast.
All these Google Apps solutions for business can be integrated into existing business domain with customized company logo.
Many other domain apps services are provided by other competitors as well, but the speed and the utility that Google offers is unmatched. Moreover, one single user identity allows you to avail all the services.
How to do Google Domain Apps set up?
If you already host your website, then changing over to Google Apps hosting will need a transition. This transition may hamper your online services to the clients. It needs a meticulous planning and transition strategy. There are various expert services that create Google Apps Deployment plan to provide you hosted email and collaboration solution that your users can start utilizing right away. They also provide complete data migration and transition services.
It is always advisable to seek an expert’s services as loss of services or data can mean a lot to a small business. These features are especially useful for the start-up with limited resources and technical know how.
To start with, contact Google Domain Apps hosting provider and further process is easy enough. Once you register your domain name, most of the Google services are activated by default.