Written by Tony Morrison
Are you a recreational traveler? Or traveling with kids?
Expenses add up. There can also be a ton of hassle because families don’t know the tricks to reduce the overall cost of travel. I found this eBook to be helpful in giving numerous ways to save, no matter what your situation or type of vacation.
Trying to solve… There are so many websites, travel agents, and airline companies all vying for your business and it’s tough to determine which is going to actually give you the best deal. Even if you can be flexible or have to be rigid with your schedule, investing a few extra minutes into creatively researching and asking a few extra questions can save boat loads of money. This eBook assists with not only airfare but also car rental, hotels, and cruises. There are several resources I had never heard before that I won’t book travel without using again. Also, I learned out to get more out of the websites I had already been using (like Priceline and Expedia).
If so, Save on Airfare Secrets could be helpful in solving those problems, and many more.
Here are just some of the highlights of Save on Airfare Secrets:
* This website reference was the gem of this eBook in my opinion. It tells you how to get the same discounts that travel agents receive, and even get free gifts!. You’ll find this on page 64.
* I had heard so many different theories on the ‘best day to book travel’ but this was clear and gave specific reasons and tactics to buy airplane tickets during a certain time of the week to get the lowest price.. You’ll find this on page 25.
* This tip about American Airlines was one of many ways to squeeze a little bit more discount directly out of the airlines. It seems that most travelers never contact the airlines, but these tips show when, why, and what to say to them to shave a bit more off your price or to get a free upgrade.. You’ll find this on page 28.
Of course, Save on Airfare Secrets isn’t for everybody.
* A link was given to a website on page 55 that directed the reader to a different website. Maybe the website the link was for is old or no longer in service.
* The eBook described a way to get discounts on eBay which I didn’t see on the eBay website. The eBay sellers would be trying to sell things under the radar, so perhaps I didn’t look hard enough or read between the lines. Or, maybe eBay has cracked down on the sellers since it is against policy to sell certain things on eBay.
But if you’re dealing with any of the problems mentioned above, I think Save on Airfare Secrets can probably save you a lot of time and hassles. Tony Morrison’s research and experience, as well as a sincere desire to help, come through on every page of the book.