Vacation brochures have been a hit with travelers around the world. Many tourists visit a destination after coming across an attractive vacation brochure and to promote a good destination a brochure becomes necessary. Here are a few tips that you should keep in mind while designing a vacation brochure:
- Provide A Map: This is one of the most important parts of any vacation brochure. You should provide the map of the destination highlighting the important places such as airports, railway stations etc. It should also mark the famous tourist spots in the destination and also have adjoining areas of tourist interest in it.
- Places To Stay: Your brochure should include the names and addresses of the famous hotels in the town. The brochures will look good if the hotels are arrange according to the tariff from budget hotels to the ultra luxury ones. You can also give other options that may be available in the place.
- Tourist Destination: This is the most important part of the brochure which people look forward to. Give a brief description of these tourist destinations along with their pictures. It would be wise to include any interesting piece of folktale or history about that place. Also give their distance from the city center and information on the modes of communication.
- Places To Eat: Food is an integral component of a perfect vacation and thus your brochure needs to have the names of the famous restaurants and food joints in the city. Mention the name of the delicacies that the place is famous for and a must eat menu for a perfect vacation.
- Shopping Destination: Shopping is an integral pat of any vacation and thus it is important for your travel brochure to have the famous shopping destinations in the place listed. Also give insights to what the place is famous for and what would be the best memorabilia of that place.
- Near By Destinations: Many vacationers might be interested in visiting nearby destinations and it is good to have these in the brochure. Include the mode of communication and the distance as these informations help the tourists a lot.
A good vacation brochures needs to be printed in very high quality paper with quality ink as it makes the brochure look impressive. You need to also get the brochure printed from a high quality printing service provider. The way to find a good printer is to provide a small project and try them out. See how the response time, quality and overall experience will be before you hand a big project.