Delhi, the metro city in northern India, has the famous brick minaret called Qutub Minar and the giant India Gate and the spectacular Lotus Temple. But the city is also known as a foodie’s favorite haunt. People from faraway places like Bangalore and Mumbai catch Delhi flights from Bangalore and Delhi Mumbai flights to not just enjoy sightseeing but also to explore Delhi’s culture & food.
Here are 10 famous restaurants in Delhi you must check out:
• Bukhara: Bukhara has attained an iconic figure amongst the Asian restaurants. It is one of the top-ranked restaurants in the world and is a must-visit for any tourist. Its atmosphere is perfect and the kebabs a special attraction.
• Karim Hotel: Delhi holiday package is meant to take you to many good places and one of them may just be the popular Karim Hotel. Karim Hotel is one of the oldest restaurants in the country and takes special pride in its Mughal cuisines. The hotel shows our past through its eyes.
• Punjabi by Nature: ‘Punjabi by Nature’ may sound Punjabi but is a restaurant for everyone including the foreigners. Its top-class service and the yummy golgappas have earned the restaurant a very high reputation. Besides, it is conveniently located in a shopping mall thereby pulling in both foodies and shoppers.
• Veda: ‘Veda’ is all about ambience. With candles and chandeliers and the dark red hues donning the background, you can really have a very rich experience here. Its wine service is also praiseworthy and the lamb leg is sheer ecstasy!
• Chor Bizarre: ‘Chor Bizarre’ is a unique restaurant and makes it to the list purely because of its ambience and intriguing selection of food and services. Here you shall not just dig into food but also take a mini tour.
• Park Balluchi: Park Balluchi is another popular eatery where you can taste multiple cuisines. Apart from serving Indian dishes, the restaurant is also known for serving Afghani food. It is one of those places where you can experiment with your taste.
• Shalom: While buying a holiday package, make sure to include Shalom in your itinerary. Shalom is a great restaurant which beautifully fuses the two worlds. It has twin personalities reflecting both the eastern and western culture. Its menu also bears testimony to it with multi-cuisines on the platter. If you love your Italian/Spanish food, then this place can fulfill all your desires.
• Swagath: Swagath is another popular Delhi restaurant which is famous for two special reasons- its South Indian dishes and the special ‘Bombay Duck’.
• The Yum Yum Tree: ‘The Yum Yum tree’ is another delicious restaurant in a yummy corner of southern Delhi. It dishes a number of Chinese and Singapore cuisines for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians.
• Slice of Italy: ‘Slice of Italy’ is a paradise for lovers of Italian food. But it also serves mouth-watering Indian cuisines.
The most hassle-free way to enjoy all these cuisines is by making an early booking of Delhi flights and Delhi hotels. You can also buy an all-inclusive Delhi tour package!